And, what a great year 2016 has been for me! I've had a lot of stamping fun this year, reached some personal goals I set for my stamping hobby/business and had some great stamping achievements:
- Was a guest attendee at a Stampin' Up Event in January in Duarte California and my card won in it's category
- Reorganized my stamp room early in March and it works!
- I was invited to join the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Blog as a member of the Design Team in April
- Joined the Wacky Watercooler Blog Hop as a regular contributor in April
- In May I was picked as a Display Artist for the November On Stage Vancouver and got to make projects with the Urban Collection stamp sets and dies - what fun and an honour!
- Reached my goal of Silver Elite in December
- Grew my Stampin' Up! Team by 2 new members in December
- Participated in a Stampin' Up Virtual Survey during December
- Finished and mailed out all my Christmas cards on time this year!
|Kath's WWC63 Colour Challenge Click Here:|
Wacky Water Cooler Mashup Blog Hop Click Here:
Dreaming of November ......Click Here:
WWC78 Jean's Theme Challenge - Anything With a "B"Click Here:
|WW83 Penny's Z-Fold Birthday Wishes Click Here:|
|WWC85 Jean's Colour Challenge Click Here|
|WWC91 Marsha's Masculine Challenge Click Here|
|November 2016 Wacky Watercooler Blog Hop Click Here:|
WWC99-Marsha's Clean and Simple (CAS)
Make It With Hearts ChallengeClick Here:
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot