Thanks for dropping by today. Like a lot of places on the west coast we had a cold front settle in this past week. Brrrrrrrrr the wind chill has really dropped the normally mild end of February temps to record lows. The good news about bad weather is that I actually get some play time in my craft room.
I've been working on Karrens's Freshly Made Sketch FMS#575. Here's the sketch:
Here's My Card:
- Two Toned Flora bundle includes Two Toned Flora stamp set and the Two Toned Flora dies.
- Soft Succulent
- Fresh Freesia
- Flirty Flamingo
- Highland Heather
- Cane 3-D Embossing Folder
- Tailor Made Tag Dies
- Fresh Freesia card base measures 8 1/2" 5 1/2" and is scored at 4 1/4"
- Highland Heather mat measures 5 1/4" x 4"
- For DSP and White Mat I cut a piece of the Fancy Flora DSP to 2" x 4 7/8" and adhered to the Highland Heather mat, leaving an 1/8" border on top, side and bottom. I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2" by 4 7/8 and embossed it with the Cane 3D Embossing Folder before mounting it to the Highland Heather mat.
- The tag was cut from a scrap of Whisper White card stock with the Tailor Made Tag Dies and the Happy Anniversary sentiment was stamped in Highland Heather Ink. The tag was adhered below the flower onto the Whisper White mat.
- The floral element began by stamping three of the flowers from the Two Toned Flora Stamp set onto Whisper White card stock. I stamped two flowers with Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather ink, and one using Flirty Flamingo. For the first layer I stamped off once for the details I went full strength with the ink. The leaves were stamped with Soft Succulent ink. Flowers and leaves were die cut with the Two Toned Flora Dies and adhered to the circle with adhesive and dimensionals.
- Inside panel is a 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White. I stamped the sentiment in Highland Heather and one of the large flowers in Fresh Freesia and Highland Heather.