World Card Making Blog Hop
I'm continuing to make cards with the Hues of Happiness 12 x 12 Designer Paper, which I totally love. Originally I just bought the paper, but I decided to purchase the stamp set last week and I can't wait to get busy with it when it arrives.
- Perennial Birthday (Retired)
- Coastal Cabana card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2" and scored at 5 1/4"
- Night of Navy mat for cover 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White sentiment mat front cover 1" x 3 7/8" and inside mat 4 x 5 1/4"
- Hues of Happiness 3 7/8" x 5"
- Flowers fussy cut from Hues of Happiness Paper for card front and interior.
- Basic Jewels Rhinestones coloured with Starry Night Blends
- This card is being sent to my good Aussie friend Cheryl in Brisbane. A little late but hope to post this afternoon.
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot!
Penny Hanuszak, CDN Independent Stampin' Up! Demo
|Click here to visit my 24/hour online shop|