Here's My Card:
My "Anything Goes" project features a technique called "Ghosting". Using this technique and the floral image from the "Amazing You" Sale-A-Bration stamp I made a total of eight thank you cards in a very short time. Here are some views of my cards:
Stamp Set: Amazing You SAB 2018, Painted Harvest,One Big Meaning
Ink: Whisper White, Fresh Fig
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Fresh Fig
Accessories: Trimmer, Tom Bow Glue, Basic Rhinestones, Clear Wink of Stella, Purple Sharpie Marker, Heat Gun.
1. Card Base - Cut a piece of Crumb Cake 4 1/4" x 11. Score at 5 1/2".
2. 1st Layer - Cut a 5 1/4" x 4 1/8" piece of Fresh Fig and adhere.
3. 2nd layer - 5" x 4 piece of Crumb Cake.
4. Ghosting Technique:
- Begin by stamping the flower from Amazing You on the 2nd layer with Whisper White Ink. Set aside so ink dries or use a heat gun.
- Once the Whisper White ink has dried begin stamping over the images with Fresh Fig. Make sure you offset the image slightly to create a shadow. And, that's all there is to this simple yet beautiful technique.
6. I stamped the inside panel of the card with a sentiment from Painted Harvest and the flower from Amazing You. I also stamped the back of the card with the flower and my logo stamp. Another flower was stamped on the matching envelope.
Thanks for dropping in and visiting my blog this week. I hope you enjoyed my project and that my tips on how it was designed were helpful. I love reading comments so before you go if you can leave me a few words of encouragement you'll make my day.
Don't forget to check out the other Design Team Artist's at the Watercooler Wednesday Main challenge page. To get a closer look at their creations simply click on their name below their sample picture. Until next time..........
Penny Tokens Stampin Spot