Friday, May 29, 2009
And The Winner is............
“PENNY HANUSZAK. Penny’s name was randomly drawn from the 55 comments left and she wins A FREE PASS to USTAMP!!! Congratulations Penny, please email me your information so I can make sure you receive your free pass in July.” From Jenn’s post May 28, 2009.
And now for Jenn’s EXCITING NEWS. Well after participating for 4 USTAMP seasons, Jenn has been asked to be the Creative Crew Girl Member from Canada on the USTAMP with Dawn and Friends team of extremely talented Stampin' Up demonstrators! Now how fantastic is that!!! UStamp is a fun and exciting on line event that will have a team of demonstrators representing each of the countries that Stampin' Up! is open for business in - United States, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, United Kingdom and of course CANADA!
This event takes place on line in July and August and this team will be sharing their passion for Stampin' Up! through creative Stamping, Scrapping and Home Decor projects. This on line class will also include on line chats, gallery shares and PRIZES and is a perfect opportunity for both Stampin' Up! Customers and Stampin' Up! Demonstrators to have fun and learn new skills.
If you want more information on this on line event hurry over to Jenn’s site and check out the blinkie button for USTAMP with Dawn and Friends. See you there!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
- May is coming to an end and so will your opportunity to take advantage of three Stampin' Up! May Specials. June 1st brings about another significant change for this time of year - the lists of retiring stamps and accessories will be revealed, but with a new name. They will now be known as the "Last Chance Stamp and Accessories Lists". I will post these lists as soon as I receive them so you can take advantage of this final opportunity to get the stamps and accessories that you want before they're gone forever. Remember last chance supplies are limited so "last chance" is an accurate description. If you loved the In Colors from 2008/09 now's the time to order ink pads/reinkers and card stock as they'll be gone forever.
- May 31 Last Day May Scrapbook Promotions
- May 31 $99 Scrapbook Starter Kit Special Ends. Pamper Yourself.
- June 1 Last Chance Stampin' Up! Stamps List Released
- June 1 Last Chance Stampin' Up! Accessories List Released
- June 8 I'll offer sneak peeks of stamps, accessories and In Colors from the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog
- June 30 Occasions Mini Catalogue Sales Period Ends
- July 1 Customer sales period begins for the new Stampin' UP! Idea Book and Catalog.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Just a reminder that all Designer Series paper, Specialty Designer Series papers, and 12" x 12" textured card stock are eligible for Stampin’ Up “buy 3 get one free” paper promotion. You can mix and match your paper choices.
Our Designer Series papers are absolutely beautiful and use our palette of colors and original images. Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or scrapbook page with coordinating background paper, card stock, and stamped images. It also covers On Board chipboard beautifully. ■ 12" x 12", 100-lb Cougar Opaque Text■ 12 sheets per package (2 each of 6 designs)■ Exclusive designs and colors, with patterns based on Stampin’ Up! Art
To place an order go to my On Line Shopping Link and click on Specials, then click on National Scrapbooking Month and all the eligible papers and card stock will be displayed.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Sadly it's been a long time since my last post. My dh and I returned to Abbotsford the beginning of April and have been settling in and getting in touch with everyone we dearly missed through the winter. For those of you who know my mom, she celebrated her 87th birthday on April 4th. She's doing well and keeping active. The whole family got together for Mother's Day at our place and she thoroughly enjoyed it. No one had a camera on hand so there aren't any pictures, just the fond memories of the day.
I haven't had much time for card making or scrapbooking as I returned to work for three weeks as a casual covering off a wedding leave. It was a lot of fun but I'm glad to be back home again and planning on getting more creative. I've booked the following card classes for May and June:
May 27th 6-9pm All Occasion Card Class - 5 Cards $15.00 class fee
June 3rd 6-9pm Tart and Tangy Card Class - Cards and Gift box. $15.00 class fee and anyone wishing to buy the Tart and Tangy Stamp Set should order from me by May 27th ($15.50 plus s&h).
Hi everyone. May is flying by and there's only ten more sleeps before the much anticipated launch of Stampin'Up!s 2020/21 Annual C...
This week the wonderfully talented Heidi Weaver is our hostess for the "All About Christmas" challenge at Watercooler Wednesda...
On Friday I participated with my downline Ethel DeTemple in a Christmas Craft Fair at our local hospital. The Craft Fair was a fund raise...
Who's up for another card challenge? If you answered yes, I hope you will join us this week at Watercooler Wednesday and play along...