This challenge runs until 5:00pm Mountain Time on Monday June 4th, 2018. Check out the rules and the linky here. Hope you'll join in and have some fun!
For my project today I'd like to share a "Get Well" card that I've been working on which features one of the new Hostess sets for the upcoming catalogue year, called Hand Delivered. I think you're going to like it.
Here's My Card:
|The inside features more of the Tranquil Textures paper and a beautiful samp set called "Sorry For Everything".|
Hand Delivered #146808 and Sorry For Everything #143820
Card Stock and Designer Paper:
Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy and Tranquil Textures DSP #146331
Mint Macaron, Pineapple Punch, Night of Navy, Momento Tuxedo Black
Sizzix Rectangular Pin Point Frames (Non-SU), Big Shot, Paper Trimmer, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, Tom Bow Glue, Misti
1. This is an A2 card with a top fold. The card base is a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Whisper White that is scored and folded at 5 1/2".
2. The first layer is a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Tranquil Textures designer series paper. Because I never like to waste anything, I stamped the girl's skirt in the center of this panel and cut it out before adhering the DSP to the card base.
3. I used Sizzix Rectangle Pinpoint Dies to cut a 3" x 4" Whisper White panel and a 3 3/8" x 4 3/4" Mint Macaron panel. The Night of Navy panel measures 3 1/8" x 4 1/8" and was cut out with my paper trimmer. All three panels were glued together with Tom Bow glue and then attached to the center of the card with Tear N' Tape.
|The Pinpoint Rectangles add a nice finished touch to these layers.|
5. To get the mottled effect on the Whisper White layer I applied Mint Macaron ink to an Acryllic Block and stamped it straight onto the card stock. I stamped the small cluster of dots randomly in Night of Navy ink and then stamped the flowers and coloured them with the Aqua Painter.
6. The sign the girl is holding was created by stamping the image on Whisper White card stock and cutting it out with detail scissors. I added Dimensionals to the back of this piece and it was attached above the waist band on the girl's skirt. The sentiment "Hope You Feel Better Soon" was stamped in Night of Navy Ink on Mint Macaron. This piece was punched out with a 1" square punch and adhered to a 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" layer of Night of Navy cardstock. These layers were adhered to the center of the sign. The girls fingers were coloured with a skin toned blender pen.
7. For the inside panel I cut a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of Whisper White Card stock and stamped the sentiment "Sorry" in Mint Macaron ink. The "to hear you're not feeling well" sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy ink. Two groupings of flowers were stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with an aqua painter. A 1" x 4" strip of the Tranquil Textures DSP was adhered to the bottom of the panel.
On June 1st Stampin' Ups! new Annual catalogue will be available and you'll be able to check out all the images for the stamps and papers used in this card. In the meantime I hope you've enjoyed this new product sneak peak and my card design.
If you haven't had a chance to check out all the wonderful cards from the other Watercooler Wednesday Design Team you can click here. Have fun and please come back for another visit.
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2199104/?claim=7kgqrg74q3x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>