Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day - October 6th, 2012


World Card Making Day
What are your plans for World Card Making Day?  Are you getting together with friends or family to make cards? Are you and your stamping group getting together to make cards for a charity like Ronald McDonald House?  

Are you joining a Blog Hop for World Card Making Day or holding your own?

Whatever is going on in your life today, I hope you'll have the opportunity to do something you love for someone you love. 

Today I'm making a sympathy card for my nephew who's dad just passed away. I'm also working on making two birthday cards and an anniversary card for friends whose special occasions happen next week.  I'll post my cards tomorrow.  Have a good one!



 

No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...