Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Treasure Hunt Countdown

 
There's still time to join the LNS Treasure Hunt.  You could be the Grand Prize Winner of $150 in Stampin' Up! Products! 
What are you waiting for?  
 
It seems like a long time ago since I posted about the Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt and gave you the rules and my clue.  Have you played along yet? 
 
Time's flying so if you don't want to miss out on prizes and fun start playing the Treasure Hunt for Clues now! 
 
You've only got until midnight October 30th to send me your blog and clue list, so I can make sure your entry is in the barrel for the LNS Grand Prize draw of $150.00 and for my Penny Tokens draw for a Free Stamp set!  What are you waiting for............here's the rules:
 
Here's how to play along:
 
  • Open the page 'Late Night Stampers Web Ring at the top of my blog.
  • Look for names with an (*) beside them.  These are LNS blogs that are participating in the Treasure Hunt. Simply click on that blog link to go directly to the blog.
  • Once you're on the blog hunt for the clues by scrolling back through the posts as far back as August 20th. Look for this picture it should be somewhere on the post.

 

  • Look for their clue (hint: it will be a Stampin’Up!®. product see my example below).  Check to see if the blog you're visiting is giving out prizes for comments left, or if you just see something you like when you're browsing, leave a comment, it will be most appreciated.
  • Make a list of the 50 blogs you’ve visited and their corresponding treasure hunt clues.
  • Once you’ve collected 50 clues, email me your list to pennyhanuszak@telus.net.
  • And, this is important, click on the Treasure Hunt badge at the top of my side-bar to go to the original Treasure Hunt post and leave me a comment saying you've completed the hunt and sent me your list by email.  I will send you a confirmation that you've been entered for both draws.
The names of Treasure Hunters who have sent me a correct listing of blogs and clues will have their name submitted to Sherrill Graff for inclusion in the Grand Prize drawing on October 31st. The Winner of the draw will get $150.00 in Stampin’ Up!®.products of their choice.  Sherrill will post the winners name on November 1st, 2012.

You'll also have your name entered in my October 31st drawing for a FREE Stamp Set.  So don’t miss out.  Start hunting for those clues today! 

Just a reminder here’s my clue - you'll want to write this down, and the name of my blog:

Scentsational Season Clear-Mount Bundle 129946 Price: $40.95
Purchase the Scentsational Season Stamp Set and Holiday Collection Framelits Dies together. Priced to save you 15%!


No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...