Once you've made a card just snap a picture of it, post it on your blog, Facebook or other Social Media site, and then add your link to our LINKSKY at the bottom of our challenge page. The WWC158 Challenge is open until 5:00pm Mountain Time Monday March 5th, 2018.
DSP: Merry Little Christmas (R Holiday2017)
Specialty Paper: Silver Foil
1. Cut base card stock to 8” x 4 ¼” and score at 1 ¼”, 2 ½” 5 ½” and 6 ¾”.
2. Cut four 1” x 4” pieces of card stock for mats. I used Silver Foil. adhere to the two sides of the card base.
3. Cut four 3/4" x 3 3/4" strips of DSP and adhere to Silver Foil Mat.
4. Cut a 2 3/4" x 4" Silver Foil Mat for center of card and adhere.
5. Cut a 2 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of DSP and adhere to the Silver Foil Mat. Note: If you just intend to stamp a sentiment or write a note sub out the DSP for Whisper White card stock or colour of your choice, and do stamping or writing before attaching the bridge.
For my bridge I cut out a wintery scene with the Home Town Greeting dies and positioned it over the DSP after attaching silver foil to the backs of each of the houses.
9. The back of the card has ample room for writing a message. Personally I would layer a Basic Black and Whisper White panel using the same dimensions as in #5 and attach it to the back. This panel would be my sentiment and my message or I could make a slot to attach a gift card. Like I said the possibilities are many.
Back view of the card showing ample room for adding a sentiment or a pocket to hold a gift card. See my note above about adding mats.
If you came straight here and haven't taken the time to see the other Watercooler Wednesday Design Team members creations just click here to go to the challenge. All the rules for using the Linsky are on that page too.
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot