Thursday, January 14, 2010

Winner of Free Pass to "With Love 2010"

Thanks ladies for entering my draw and  for your great comments regarding Valentines traditions or happy memories.   I've run the random number generator and the lucky winner is Paula Jensen of White Rock, B.C.   Congratulations Paula! I will be in touch by email regarding your free pass.  Paula said "We have a jar full of those coloured pebbles. Every time someone does something nice or thoughtful for someone else in the family, you get to take a pebble from the jar & put it into the Love Bowl. The kids love to watch that bowl fill up with love (pebbles) & it makes them want to continue to do more nice things! ♥

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...