Tuesday, January 19, 2010

With Love Tri Fold Card


Ustamp with Dawn and Friends "With Love 2010" is now underway, but it's not too late to join in.  Just click here if you want more information.  So today is day four and the projects so far have been just fabulous.  How can you miss with a theme like "LOVE"!

Since I am such a huge fan of Tracey Olds I decided to choose her project first.  She made a beautiful Tri Fold Card  called "With Love".  Tracey is the Dream Team representative from New Zealand, and all of her projects are simply awesome.  Here is my rendition of her Tri fold Card.



I've used the "Happy Heart" Stamp Set (11758) " from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalogue to stamp my images.  I used Kraft cardstock for my base, followed by layers of Black, Real Red and Whisper White.  The Love hearts were stamped in Versamark Ink on the Real Red cardstock to give a little more depth.  I used some non-Stampin' Up red crystal hearts to add some bling. 

I think you'll agree that these cards have a definite  WOW factor when opened, and are so much fun to make.  This Tri-fold is a  little different from most templates, and once you master the process they can be made in any size.  You could even use DSP instead of the card stock layers and I'm pretty sure most stamp sets could be adapted to fit the design.  Hope you enjoy this project.  Let me know if you like it!


1 comment:

Betty Lee Moore said...

Hi Penny
What a lovely card!!! The stamp set is so cool. I love the bling.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...