Friday, June 26, 2009

Love That Petal Pizzazz

I needed some "birthday" and "thinking of you" cards today so decided to use up some of my old supplies. While I was going through my stash and looking for stamps to use I came across the Petal Pizzazz stamp set and decided to try it with some of the outgoing "In Colours" Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red. Here's what I came up.



A view of the inside and outside of one of the cards............ I made a set of six cards - two of each design. And here is the final view. I loved using the new eyelet border punch with the DSP.

Deets:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Non Stampin' Up Sentiment Stamps
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Designer Paper: Unknown from my stash
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi and Riding Hood Red (although you can't see the details clearly from my pictures, I stamped randomly on the DSP with the smaller flower and petal stamps).
Accessories: Green Tafetta Ribbon not Stampin Up, Eyelet Border Punch, Bright Delight Rub-Ons Stampin Up.


1 comment:

Alysabeth said...

Lovely cards penny. YOu should make a box for them and give them as a set? you'd really make someones day!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...