Friday, June 26, 2009

How's Your Mom?

Here's a picture of my mom just before she left hospital on Tuesday. She was exhausted from doing her exercises, but happy that she is again starting to move and be able to flex her legs.
I want to thank everyone for your kind and good wishes for my mom's speedy recovery from her broken hip. I am happy to tell you that she is now at home and although still recuperating she is doing so well. Must have been all those prayers you sent! The doctors were amazed at her progress and couldn't believe she was moving around so quickly after her surgery. She sure is a tough old bird and so very determined. I spend about two hours a day with her and I'm travelling back and forth to Langley every day so I haven't had an opportunity to work on my cards as planned, but there will be time for that when she's better. Thanks again for your support everyone.

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...