Thursday, February 1, 2018

Creative Circle CCDT February Blog Hop - Easter Eggstrordinary!

It's time once again for the CCDT - Creative Circle Design Team monthly blog hop.  The theme this month is Easter.  Yes, I know it's early to think about Easter but demos are always looking ahead.  

You won't see a project from me for this hop because I was unable to participate, however, I really want to give fellow CCDT artists a shout out for their hard work and inspiration.  

I hope you'll take some time to visit these blogs and check out the beautiful Easter Themed projects they've created.  Here are the links for this months hop:

Click on each link and checkout their creation! 
1. Jay Soriano  
2. Liz Holloway  
3. Juana Ambida  
4. Laurence Lolascrap  
5. Lynn Streifert  
6. Kate Creasey  


Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens Stampin Spot

No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...