We hope you'll join in the fun and enter one of your own creations. All you have to do is make a Feminine themed card or project and link it through your post to our Linsky and follow a few simple rules. What could be easier? All the stuff you need to know about playing along is located on the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Main Page. Our Linksy is open until 5:00pm Mountain Time on Monday December 11th.
Here's My Feminine Card:
Stamps: Painted Harvest, One Big Meaning
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Smokey Slate
Card Stock: Lost Lagoon, Smokey Slate and Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Paper Trimmer, Ovals Framelits, Stitched Rectangular Dies, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Tom Bow Glue.
1. The card base is an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of Lost Lagoon card stock scored and folded at 4 1/4". Lost Lagoon is a retired In Colour from Stampin' Up!
2. The first layer of this card is a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered to the card base.
3. The third layer is a 4 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of Smokey Slate card stock adhered to the top right hand side of the card leaving a 1 5/8" gap on the left hand side.
4. The final layer is a 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of Whisper White. This layer is stamped with the Painted Harvest two step sunflower around the outer edges and top of the panel. The first layer of the flower is Lost Lagoon followed by Smokey Slate for the second flower and the inner part of the flower is Smokey Slate.
5. Before adhering the panel in step 4, stamp the "thank you" sentiment from One Big Meaning in the middle white space on the panel. Cut out this piece with a 3" oval from the Oval die cuts set. Once the main panel is adhered to the Smokey Slate panel, attach this oval with Dimensionals in its original slot. Add three medium sized Basic Pearls to the side of the oval.
6. Cut a 1/4" x 4" strip of Lost Lagoon and adhere it to the center of the white margin on the left hand side. Run a strip of Basic Pearls down the center.
7. For the inside of the card cut a 5 1/4" x 4" panel of Whisper white. Stamp the sentiment "Your Kindness...." and a couple of the flowers in Lost Lagoon and Smokey Slate inks. Make an envelope to match.
I have to apologize for the poor quality of these photos. They simply don't do the card justice. Apart from that I hope you've enjoyed this card. I simply love these flowers and the soft muted images you can obtain by matching two coordinating colours. I'd love to hear from you so please let me know if you like these images too.
Make sure you check out the other design team artists and their beautiful creations in this week's challenge.
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot