This week's WWC126 challenge, hosted by Fiona Whitehead has a "Feminine" Anything Goes theme.
If you're interested in playing along with this challenge all the rules can be found on the Watercooler Wednesday Home Page. This challenge runs until 5:00pm MT Monday June 10th, 2017.
Here's My Card:
With summer finally heating up this week, I've noticed one of Nature's true wonders, the dragonfly, is back. I've spotted several around my garden and have watched them in fascination. Because they've so inspired me, I decided to feature dragonflies on my Feminine "Anything Goes" card this week.
Supplies: Stamp Sets: Dragonfly Dreams and Beautiful You
Card Stock: Whisper White and Tranquil Tide
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Paper Trimmer, Basic Rhinestones, Tom Bow Glue, Wink of Stella, Score Pal.
Dimensions:1. Card Base measures 8" x 7 1/4" and is scored at 4". Whisper White.
2. 1st Layer - 3 1/4" x 6 5/8" Tranquil Tide
3. 2nd Layer - 3 1/8" x 6 1/2"
4. I stamped two Dragonfly images from Dragonfly Dreams on the 2nd layer in Tranquil Tide ink and added 5 Basic Rhinestones to the body of each of them. The sentiment "Live with Passion, Laugh Out Loud and Love Deeply " is from the Beautiful You stamp set. Wink of Stella was brushed across the wings to add some magical shimmer.
5. Even Clean and Simple cards sometimes need a little boost of elegance, so using my Score Pal I scored a line 1/4" around the Tranquil Tide layer on the card front.
6. I stamped the dancing girl and the sentiment "Life Looks Beautiful on You", in Tranquil Tide ink in the bottom right hand side of the card base inside the card.
So that's it for this week's post. Thanks for dropping by to take a look. I hope you liked the clean and simple lines of this card. Leave me a comment if you get a chance and come back next week for another great Watercooler Wednesday challenge.
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot