Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well, it's Christmas Eve, and all is done.  My husband and I are looking forward to a fun evening ahead as we head out for "Egg Nog at Sunset" and a French Canadian Tourtiere Pie Christmas Eve dinner. 

It's been a hectic week but our packages are all wrapped and under the tree and I'm so happy I managed to finish all my baking today.  My butter tarts and gumdrop fudge turned out even better than I expected after a bit of experimentation and I can't wait to share them with our friends.  Yummy!

I also have to tell you I'm so relieved that the last of my Christmas cards are also finished and delivered.  I fell way behind this year because we had company for almost a month, however I wouldn't have changed that in a minute.  Our friends were so much fun to have with us each day and I'm already missing them.  

Because I couldn't get at my card making, some of my cards will be late in arriving ...really late!  But, as my dad always used to say, "the world will not end".  I'm pretty confident that they'll be well received even if they are a week or so late.  And, they're done for another year. Yeah!  The same can be said for the pretty little Festive Tree tags I was making for all my parcels... and the Wine Bottle tags.  They're finally done and on the bags so to speak! 

So that leaves me with only one last important task to take care of before I head out the door tonight, and that's to offer my thanks to you, my followers and friends for making this year of blogging and sharing a most wonderful one!  

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me comments and visit my site so often.  Thank you for being patient and returning when I didn't post for a while.  You're the best and you're what makes it so worthwhile and so much fun when I get a chance to post.  I promise to do better in 2015!

From my house to yours Best Wishes to all of you for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Note: This is a picture from Christmas past which I love.  Our little guy Murphy has since passed away, but I love to share this photo.


Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens

No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...