Welcome to My Blog Penny Tokens Stampin Spot

This is my little creative get away spot in a very hectic world. I love to stamp, meet other stampers and share my inspirations. So come and, sit for a while, explore my site and leave a comment when you can.
PENNY HANUSZAK, CONSULTANT, Independent Stamping Up Demonstrator, http://pennyhanuszak.stampinup.net

Email: pennyhanuszak@telus.net




Thursday, August 7, 2014

Paper Craft Crew #102 - 1 of 3 Featured Artisan's

I just found out that I was one of the featured artisans on Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #102.  this fun sketch challenge.  Click here to see Heidi Weaver and Crystal Komora's great cards!  Nice to be in such great company!

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens

2 comments:

laurie said...

Congrats to you!How fun!

Kath Ricks said...

Congratulations! Your card is wonderful.