Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PCCCS#38 Challenge - Thanks So Much

Thanks for dropping by.  Today I made a card for the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #38 challenge.  I used the following:

Stamps:  Thanks So Much # 130733 

DSP:  This and That Epic Day DSP 

Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Daoffodil Delight

Ink:  Regal Rose, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit.

Accessories:  Dazzling Details Glitter Adhesive #124117 in Silver, Ovals Collection Framelit Dies #129381, Beautiful Wings Embosslits #118,138, Elegant Butterfly Punch #126526, Perfect          Pennants Bigz L die cuts 123126.

Tip:  You can save 15% right now if you buy the Oh, Hello Bundle on page 4 of the Spring Mini Catalogue.  It includes the Oh Hello Stamp Set and the Oval Framelits.  Offer good until May 31, 2013.

Click here to see details
Click to see the details.

And here are some views of my card.  Let me know how you like it.  These colours and the design are not common ones for me, but I fell in luv with this sketch the moment I began to design the card.
 


I love the way I was able to layer the ovals on this card.  The Ovals Collection Framelit Dies made it so easy.   I layered 3 butterfly images cut using the Beautiful Wings Embosslit for the two Gumball Green butterflies and the Elegant Butterfly Punch was used for the Marina Mist butterfly.  Rolling the wings with a bamboo skewer gave the wings some added dimension. 

I coloured the designs on the banner with Stampin' Up! Markers in Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Regal Rose and then stamped the image on some very vanilla card stock.  I hand cut the banner. I also ran some Dazzling  Details along the lines separating each design to give a little glimmer.. 

The Dazzling Diamonds Silver Glitter Adhesive makes these little butterflies fairly dance off the page.


And there you have it.  I hope to do more of the Paper Crafts Crew Card Sketch challenges.  Hope you'll play along too.  It's a great way to stretch your creative wings.

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS MY 24/7 ONLINE STORE



  1. Special Delivery – Sent With Love
  2. This and That Promotion
  3. Single Stamps Promotion – Extended to July 31st, 2013 Because of Enormous Response a. Assortment 3 and b. Assortment 4
  4. Photopolymer Stamps
  5. Retired List Released April 24, 2013 
Contests:
  1. Win a Trip to San Diego - Contest Closes April 30th!
  2. LNS Treasure Hunt Blog Hop - Win $150 in Stampin' Up! Products
Thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it! Happy Stamping! Please leave a comment if you liked this post and found it helpful!
  1. Spring Surprise Promotion – March 15to May 30, 2013

Email:  pennyhanuszak@telus.net

3 comments:

Kim said...

Great card! Love your paper choices! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!
Kim

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Love your bold colour choices with this card, and more butterflies, fantastic. So glad you could join ing this week with our challenge at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn x

Mike & Pam said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and shades. So glad to have you play along with the Paper Craft Crew!

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...