Tip # 1
Storing In Colour
Baker’s TwineIn the spirit of spring cleaning, every Monday during the month of April Stampin' Up will be sharing some organization and storage tips and ideas, and I'll be sharing them with you.
The first one is a quick and simple way to store your Baker’s Twine. How cool is this. I've got to get me some fancy clothes pegs!!!
Just in case you can't remember how many colours of Baker's Twine there are here is a little chart to help you out.
In Color Baker’s Twine gives you the colors you love in a fun, twisted twine! See the stunning look it gives to cards, scrapbook pages, gift packaging, and more. Approximately 1/16" wide; approximately 25 yards. At only $3.95 a skein, this versatile little accessory is a great way to dress up your cards for a low cost.
6LNS Treasure Hunt
Thanks for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it! Happy Stamping! Please leave a comment if you liked this post and found it helpful!
Get Preferred Prices and Direct Shipping When You Order on My On-Line Store - Open 24/7: Click here to Order Online
- Spring Surprise Promotion – March 15to May 30, 2013
- Special Delivery – Sent With Love
- This and That Promotion
- Single Stamps Promotion – Extended to July 31st, 2013 Because of Enormous Response
a. Assortment 3
b. Assortment 4
- Win a Trip to San Diego - Contest Closes April 30th!
- LNS Treasure Hunt Blog Hop - Win $150 in Stampin' Up! Products