Friday, July 27, 2012

Convention Swaps and Pictures

Here's a peak at some of the awesome swaps I received at the two Late Night Stamper swaps I attended.  I haven't finished going through them yet, but will be taking pictures of individual cards and posting them with credits to the creators.  Stay tuned!

This is one of the Christmas display boards that were on view.  Imagine my surprise and delight to see one of my cards smack dab in the middle of the board............ It's the one done with Christmas Collage in Island Indigo.  Hey Stampin' Up!  thanks for posting it.  What a thrill!

The next cards were posted on the display boards at Convention and really caught my eye.  Although I don't have the names of the gals who created them, I thought they were so share worthy!  Enjoy




This card using the pinwheel technique was posted on the Hispanic boards.  Did they ever have some beautiful cards and three dimensionals on display. 

The next few shots are again from the Hispanic boards and were just delightful.







This last one was from the Valentine Display and I loved the texture and how they used rolls of DSP and buttons. 
If any of these cards or projects are yours, please send me your contact information.  I'd love to give you credit for your awesome creation.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...