Thursday, May 17, 2012

LNS Treasure Hunt Winner!!!!

Hi folks.  I'm just back from vacation and trying to catch up on all that's been happening blog wise and stamping wise in the past three weeks. 

So many changes and events coming down the line that it's mind boggling.  But, before I get into changes the biggest thing I have to announce is the lucky winner of the Treasurer Hunt Blog Hop for Late Night Stampers. 

And the winner is, Lisa Eisner from Hawthorne New York. Congratulations Lisa. Lisa sent me all 20 clues and a comment on my blog.  So, glad you participated and enjoyed the blog hop Lisa!  You'll be receiving your prize shortly.  



2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Thank you!!!

Lainee said...

Congratulations to Lisa.
Hi Penny, have been sooo very busy that I haven't visited your for many months but you are still a favorite of mine. Hope things are going well for you and you enjoy convention. Stay safe and happy creating :)

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...