Thursday, May 3, 2012

Let the Hunt Begin .......... Treasure Hunt That Is!

Hint:  When you see this picture posted you'll know you're on a LNS Blog that's participating in the Treasure Hunt.  Once you're there for the "clue". It will be one of Stampin' Ups! fabulous products.  Make sure you record the name of the blog and the clue.

 
If you've been reading my recent posts, you'll remember I told you about an upcoming Treasure Hunt and an opportunity to win some FREE Stampin' Up! products, have some fun, and get some great ideas by checking out the LNS Stampin' Up! Demonstrators Web Ring

Well, the time is here!  Get ready to have some fun! It's easy to play this Treasure Hunt, all you have to do is:
  1. Visit the blogs listed on the LNS Web Ring page on the menu line at the top of my blog.  Look for the blogs that are highlighted in red.  When you click on a name it will take you to that person's blog.  Once there scroll through their recent posts looking for the treasure hunt "clue" in their posting (see hint above under picture).
  2. Collect 20 clues and put into a list showing the clue and the blog it was featured on and then email your list to me at pennyhanuszak@telus.net (that qualifies you for one entry).
  3. Leave a comment on my Treasure Hunt post to let me know you're emailing me the list (that qualifies you for a second entry).
  4. Follow my Penny Tokens Stampin Blog if you're not already a follower....... that will definitely qualify you for a third entry).
  5. Visit my Stampin' Up! website http//pennyhanuszak.stampinup.net and check out my "shopping on line" button for preferred pricing on all orders placed online.  If you are a Canadian visitor and you place an order during the contest period you'll qualify for a fourth entry.
Here's My Clue to start you off:
Stampin' Up! Stamp-a-ma-jig

 

THIS TREASURE HUNT CONTEST CLOSES ON MAY 15TH SO DON'T DELAY GET YOUR ENTRY IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.  GOOD LUCK!




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Great blog. I became a follower.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...