Just a reminder that the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration clock is ticking down for 2012. If you're interested in hosting a virtual party or placing an online order with me, you'll be eligible for free products, but you must do so before March 31st, 2012.
For every $60.00 spent on Stampin' Up! products from either the Idea Book and Catalogue or the Occasions Mini Catalogue you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration line-up. Click here to see the catalogues and learn more about this fabulous opportunity.
Join My Team and earn even more free product. Contact me now to see how you can be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. There's never been a better time to join:
- Join during Sale-A-Bration for only $150.00
- Get a free paper pack or digital downloads every month for the rest of the year, just by joining now.
- Joining anytime is great but during Sale-A-Bration the rewards are fabulous!
Square Joy Fold Card:
I made this Joy Fold Card with Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and an element from the Fresh Vintage Stamp set both featured in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. What a pairing!
I've matched this fabulous two-sided designer paper with Soft Suede, Pool Party and Calypso Coral cardstocks to create this fun card. It would also work with Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade or Very Vanilla cardstocks. You can't get much more versatile than that.
- Cut card base from Soft Suede cardstock. Measurement is 41/4" x 6 1/4"
- Cut layer of Pool Party 4" x 4" and adhere to Soft Suede card base
- Cut layer of Designer Series Paper 3 3/4" x 3 34" and adhere to Pool Party layer
- Cut 1 3/4" x 4" piece of Pool Party and adhere to Soft Suede base
- Cut 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" piece of Designer Series Paper and adhere to Pool Party piece
- Punch out a 4" strip of Calypso Coral cardstock with the Lace Border Punch and weave a 1/8" piece of Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon (see Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brade Pack in Sale-A-Bration catalogue), through the Lace Border Punch and tie a bow at the end.
- Punch out a Soft Suede 1 3/8" circle and layer it with a 1 1/4" Pool Party circle. Stamp a sentiment on a 1" circle and layer onto the Pool Party circle. Mount with double dimensionals to the front of the card. This piece will hold the Joy Fold card to the base.
- Cut a 3 x 3 piece of Soft Suede cardstock and score in the center.
- Layer with a 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of Pool Party cardstock
- Layer with a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" piece of DSP
- Punch out a Scallop Circle in Soft Suede, a 1/38" Pool Party circle
- Stamp the image from the Fresh Vintage Stamp set in Lucky Limade onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punch out with 1 1/4" circle punch. Add Basic Pearls to the center of the design.
- Layer onto Pool Party circle and then mount with dimensionals onto scalloped circle.
- Cut a 2 3/4 x 23/4 piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp birthday sentiment in Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral ink. Sponge edges of cardstock with Calypso Coral. Adhere to Joy Fold card base.