Monday, May 2, 2011

ScrapSketch30 Challenge Using My Digital Studio

In case you haven't heard, May is National Scrapbooking Month, and this upcoming Saturday, May 7th is National Scrapbooking Day. Whoo Hoo!!  So in honour of this special month, I thought I would take advantage of what some of the very talented Stampin' Up Demonstrators who are experienced scrapbookers are doing with My Digital Studio. One of those great scrapbooking gals is Alesha Walls a certified instructor for "My Digital Studio". This month Alesha is issuing a challenge on her blog to get out there and scrapbook.  She'll be adding a new scrapbooking sketch every day.  I decided tojump right in and try my hand at her ScrapSketch30 Challenge and show you how easy it is to create a scrapbook page. Here is Alesha's sketch.


And here is my rendition of it. What do you think?  It took me less than half an hour to complete this sketch, and thanks to Alesha's great instructions on how to add a picture to a punched image, I was able to insert my pictures into the two punched hearts.  
Laura and mom Kim at their recent recital.  She looks so sweet in her little white Tutu!
If you would like to learn more about My Digital Studio just visit my Stampin' Up! web page and check out this flyer. There is so much that you can do with this product, and I would be happy to share my experiences in using it with you.  Also don't miss Stampin' Ups! National Scrapbooking Promotion to take advantage of all the great savings on products and on becoming a demonstrator during this promotion.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A really lovely page Penny.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a beautiful page! You are really doing some fun projects with MDS, Penny! :)

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...