Sunday, April 7, 2024

Gold Foiled Flowers Anniversary Cards

I have several wedding anniversaries coming up so I decided to get my supply of cards finished ahead of time. Back in January I purchased a set of cards called Gold Foiled Flowers Cards and Envelopes (item #162589).  

This set comes with ten gold foil Very Vanilla cards and will make some elegant anniversary cards. Because both sides of the card base are covered with the foil design, I can cut them in half and make around 20 cards. There are only ten of the coordinating envelopes, but I'll make additional very vanilla envelopes and emboss the flaps so they match the cards.


Okay to get started, I chose the layout from this week's Freshly Made Sketches #630 challenge sketch.   Here is the sketch: 

Freshly Made Sketches #630 details for challenge 

Here is my FMS#630 card: 


Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set:  Perennial Postage (Sending Love and Best Wishes), Petite Pairs (Happy Anniversary) and another brand for black flower cluster
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Gold Foiled Flowers Card Bases 
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black 
Embossing Folder:  Layered Florals 3D #162935
Accessories:  Brushed Brass Butterflies #158136 AC

Here are additional cards made with this card set: 







I hope you enjoyed these cards.  I'm planning to order another package of these during the upcoming Last Chance Sale starting on April 9th.  Maybe I'll make wedding cards with the next batch.  Let me know if you like these elegant anniversary cards, I'd love to hear from you.  

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot


Penny Hanuszak, CDN Stampin' Up! Demo since 2006
Click here to visit my 24/7 Website

LAST CHANCE SALE:  April 9th to 30th or While Supplies Last 

4 comments:

paper bag create said...

Gorgeous Anniversary cards! Love the vanilla, gold amd black combination! Elegant beauty. Thanks for sharing. :)

Amy O said...

I love the texture and shine on these pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

All of these are lovely. What a wonderful way to stretch that card set. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Heather Hopson said...

All of the cards are beautiful, Penny. Great way to stock up on Anniversary cards. You have given me some more inspiration and ideas.

Masculine Birthday - Adventurous Sky FMS#

Welcome back and thanks for visiting my blog.  Today I have another masculine birthday card to share with you that features a soon to be rel...