Monday, August 14, 2023

New Holiday Mini Coming Soon..........

If you're one of my regular customers, and have placed an order in the past six months, your FREE copy of the new Holiday Mini should start arriving next week. Keep an eye out for this beautiful catalogue and have fun going through all the pages.  Lots of great card ideas and products!. 

For those who aren't in the know, all my customers who place qualifying orders during the catalogue year go on my catalogue mailing selector and will receive all catalogues for the year mailed directly to their mail boxes.  

If you're not a regular Stampin' Up! customer, are Canadian and live in Canada, and want to get creative why not pick me as your Demo and I'll make sure you get FREE catalogues too!  It's as simple as opening an on-line Stampin' Up Account and choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demo.  

As a Stampin' Up! demo I get to see new catalogue releases on-line a month prior to them going live and that gives me an opportunity to try out new products and make samples before the catalogue release.  

I put in an order last week, and I'm anxiously awaiting my first box of goodies from this release, which is supposed to be delivered tomorrow!  I can't wait! 

Come back soon to see the fun goodies I'll be posting towards the end of the week!  In the meantime......

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens Stampin' Up!




No comments:

Words of Comfort FMS Challenge 634

Sometimes you just need some comforting words and to know that someone's thinking of you.  I felt that this week's Freshly Made Sket...