Wednesday, April 5, 2023

New Incolors - Not Long Now!

 NEW INCOLORS FOR 2023 2025........ ALMOST HERE! 

  • Copper Clay
  • Wild Wheat
  • Boho Blue
  • Moody Mauve
  • Pebbled Path

Whoa I can't wait to get my hands on the new incolours.  How about you?  I'm already in love with these colours, their names and the possibilities for designing with them.  I can't wait and am so excited to play with them!  My orders on the way...... so it won't be long.  

One of the privileges of being a Stampin' Up Demo is the pre-order period before new products are launched.  We get to place an order, and receive a free catalogue a month before our customers.  

If you'd like to get yours early join my team and you can order right away as part of your starter kit.  For more information click here to Join Now! 

Okay so back to these colours.......right now I'm tossed between Boho Blue and Copper Clay.  What is your favourite?

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot 

Penny Hanuszak, Independent CDN Demo

No comments:

2024-2025 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue has launched!

 HAPPY MAY 1ST| Today I'm celebrating and  sharing the launch of the much awaited Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue which will run from ...