Tuesday, April 25, 2023

HAPPY DANCE DAY!!!!! GOT MY PRE-ORDER

Why am I dancing like a ballerina today, and feeling light as the air?  It's because my Stampin' Up! Pre-Order has arrived and I can begin creating for the new season ahead!    Here's a peek at what I got:




I can't wait to get crafting.  The new InColours do not disappoint.  Along with an assortment of lovely gems I've got markers and blends, re-inkers and ink pads cardstock and DSP in the New InColours and for the Colour Refresh of the basic colour families.   

It feel's like old home week seeing some of my favourite retired colours like Misty Moonlight and Berry Burst returning to the colour families.  I'm going to have a fun time refreshing my Colour Coach sampler.  
 
What about you are you eager to get your hands on some or all of these new Incolours and Colour Refresh products.  If so Stampin' Ups! product pre-order opportunity is still available for new demos.  That's one of the perks of becoming a Demonstrator, and it's so much fun to get your products ahead of the crowd while supplies are still available.  Interested?  Call me! Or go to my Join Now button to start your own Stampin' Up! Journey! I'd love to have you join my team! 

Penny Hanuszak, CDN Stampin' Up! Demo 

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot 

No comments:

2024-2025 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue has launched!

 HAPPY MAY 1ST| Today I'm celebrating and  sharing the launch of the much awaited Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue which will run from ...