Friday, April 1, 2022

Some Beachy Cards


Who doesn't like the beach?  So many of my friends and family have been saying lately that they can't wait for a trip or for the summer so they can go to the beach, so I decided to use a beach theme for some of my latest birthday card creations.

Stampin' Ups! January to June Mini Catalogue includes several stamp sets that make it super easy to create beach scenes.   They are Oceanfront Photopolyer Stamp Set, Paradise Palms Bundle, and the On the Horizon Bundle  Here's a selection of cards that I made one afternoon last week.  





Happy Stamping!

Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot



1 comment:

Deborah Smart said...

I just love all of your beach theme cards, Penny! The colours are gorgeous. It's amazing how the beach can be relaxing and invigorating at the same time :)

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...