Monday, August 20, 2018

Guess Who's Going to OnStage Orlando November 2018



Can you see my happy feet dancing?  Well they are  and the reason is clear..........I'm registered to go to Stampin' Up!s 30th Anniversary OnStage Live Event in Orlando Florida this November!  Whoo Hoo!  And, to make it all the more wonderful I'm going with some of my awesome downline and fellow stampers from the Fraser Valley area!  I can't wait. 

For me one of the most exciting parts of registration for an event like this is being able to volunteer my time and services while I'm there.  Stampin' Up! offers lots of opportunities for this from Prize Patrol, Make N' Take Volunteers, Demonstrating on OnStage Live and Display Board Presenters.

I'm up for all of that but I'm choosing to volunteer as a Display Board Presenter and to qualify I have to share the following items I've created:

  • 3 cards, 
  • two 3-D items 
  • 1 scrapbook page

Cards:
Abstract Impressions is one of my favourite sets in the Annual Catalogue this season.  What better way to show it off than with the brand new Incolours and Incolour Designer Papers.  I've also paired it with the Eastern Medallions and Stitch Shapes Die Cuts.
I'm also a huge fan of the Painted Harvest stamp set and have made many cards with it this year.  I was so happy to see this set return in the Annual Catalogue.  This was one of my favourite cards, featuring the Gorgeous Grape and Rich Razzleberry Inks.  

I love versatility and this fun hostess set Hand Delivered from the Annual Catalogue has really been fun to create with.  Here I've paired it with the Tranquil Textures designer series paper and Mint Macaroon card stock to create a calm soothing get well card.   
3-D Items:

I love making 3-Dimensional items and this year one of my proudest accomplishments were my mantle scapes.  Here are some pictures of my Fall one which features the Jar of Love Stamp set and Every Day Jar Framelit dies  and the Seasonal Layers Thinlet Dies and Colourful Seasons Stamp Set.  

This accordion fold center piece measures 18" long and folds up into a small package that is held together when closed with a belly band that is also decorated.  My customers have asked me to do a class on this Thanksgiving Mantle Scape and also a Christmas theme one using some sets from the new Holiday Catalogue. If you would like more information on how this Fall Mantlescape was made click on this link:   

My Second 3-D Item is:

This is part of my colour display that I worked on for the Color Revamp this season.  Each panel represents a core colour family - Brights, Regals, and Subtles.  

Scrapbook Page:

This scrapbook page is a combination of the Under the Mistletoe designer paper in the Annual Catalogue and the Blended Seasons Stamp and Stitched Seasons Dies that are on special during the month of August 2018.  

Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens' Stampin Spot 

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...