Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Where Did January Go?

Wow!  I absolutely cannot believe we're at the end of January.   2015 seems to be passing me by in a rush and I'm not having any time to do the things I want to do, mainly stamping and posting for you. 

I've been busy organizing events for our community and I apologize but that's the real world and takes precedence over my hobby........ hmmm I think I need to change that.  

Anyway life's been hectic, but I haven't forgotten about any of you.  I've just been involved in a Shoebox Swap event and will have lots of pictures to show you of the cards I made.  Come back again real soon.  


Happy Stamping!
Penny Tokens 

No comments:

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Rainbows, a Pot of Gold, Leprechauns green beer and shenanigans are all part of celebrating St. Patty's Day on March 17th. I have a sma...