Sunday, March 24, 2013

LNS Spring Treasure Hunt Update

Just a note to let you know that we now have over 50 participant blogs in our Late Night Stampers Spring Treasure Hunt event. Isn't that exciting!!!!  I'm thrilled. 

To see who's been added just click on my Treasure Hunt Link at the top of the page or on my side-bar to see the updated listing. All new participants are added to the bottom of the list and are highlighted in red ink along with the date entered. 

I update this list as soon as someone new joins in on the fun, so drop by often to check out the new blog-hoppers.  I have to tell you I'm super impressed and will be spending some time checking out all the great cards, projects, videos and more that these LNS bloggers have to offer. No need to search the web or Pinterest for projects, they're all here!  Trust me there's enough on these fantastic blogs to keep me busy for a long, long time.  

And remember once you've checked out the blogs and found 50 clues, just e-mail me your completed list to be entered into the grand prize draw for $150.00 in Stampin' Up! Products. My email is pennyhanuszak@telus.net.   Good luck everyone! 

No comments:

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #572:

April has sure been living up to its reputation for rain showers but it's been really on the cold side which isn't normal for this t...