Monday, May 21, 2012

What a Hoot!

Katie and Serena
Sometimes there are things that just make you smile and want to shout!. Like this morning I was checking through my blog updates and saw Shirley's recent post on her Stampin' Up Fabric Owls and Staging for the Stamp Show in Pullap Washington.  The booth she helped stage is being manned by Terry B. and Kim C. this weekend.

These are truly talented and amazing women. Shirley's full of energy and imagination and she hangs out with the very talented Terry Blais another awesome demonstrator from Washington State.  Together these two are a real "hoot".  I haven't met or followed Kim, but I know she'll be terrific too!  Since I met Shirley and Terry a year ago on their blog A La Card Monkey I've really enjoyed visiting their blog sites and playing along with their challenges. 

So if you've got time it's really worth taking a wander over to their blog sites "Look at All My Cute Stuff" and Going Over the Edge to check out their Stamp Show and these cuties. 

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey Girl!!!
Thanks for the Shout Out!! I love it! I am now shipping the Owls to Canada!! Yep Amazing I know. lol

Love you a TON!
Hugs
Shirley

Snowmanlover said...

That is how I met you!!!

Terry said...

Thanks for saying such kind things about us! Kim and I had a very successful weekend of selling our retired stuff, and we got all kinds of compliments on how good our booth looked. Shirley's got a good eye for detail.

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...