Monday, December 26, 2011

Cards From Friends and Family...........

I want to share some of the fabulous cards I received from friends, family, customers and my newest recruit. I think you'll love them too!

Love this stunning card from Shirley Sumption.  Shirley ran wonderful weekly Halloween and Christmas Blog Hops this year and I've so enjoyed her creative talents and becoming a great cyber friend!  Thanks Shirley!

This beautiful handmade card is from my wonderful SIL Elise!  Elise is very creative and always makes such fabulous cards.

Thought I'd add this wonderful Thank You card I received from Betty Lee.  Isn't it gorgeous.  The texture in the DSP is so nice and the colours blow me away!

A beautiful Cardinal Christmas card from my wonderful sister Heather.  I love the scallop circle card and the sentiment!

This gorgeous Delightful Decorations card was created by a friend and customer, Betty Lee.  Isn't it gorgeous!

Eileen, created this stunning Lovely as a Tree card.  I love the tone on tone and the beautiful embossed snowflakes.

Ethel my newest downline member, created this stunning Poinsettia card using a die cut.

3 comments:

laurie said...

Such nice cards! It's so fun to see what others make.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Dale Morin said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing them with all of us. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and may the New Year bring tons of happiness, good health and many blessings.

Patti said...

What lovely cards you received. They are always more special when you know someone took the time to create them.

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...