Thursday, November 17, 2011

Annual On Line Shopping Extravaganza!!! It's Coming...................

Stampin' Ups! fabulous Online Christmas Shopping Extravaganza is just a few days away!!!  I'm so excited I can't wait to share it with you! What a wonderful way to kick off the holiday shopping season!

Starting on Monday November 21st and running through November 30th, log into my on-line store to see what's so special about the
On-Line Extravaganza.

Here's some hints about what's coming:
  • How about getting FREE digital downloads when you buy My Digital Studio Express?
  • How about getting 60% off on select Designer Fabrics
  • How about getting 30% off on an exclusive ribbon bundle?
  • In addition, there will be two items on sale for just 24-Hours.  That's right!  From 12:01am November 21st to 11:59pm two special discounted items will be offered!!!!  WOW!!!  So make sure you don't miss the first 24 hours of Online Extravaganza!  I know I won't.
If you're on my mailing list watch for your copy of the Extravaganza E-Card coming on November 21st, or the Ad on my Website on November 21st so you don't miss the 24-hour-only deals!

No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...