Saturday, September 10, 2011

Customer Appreciation Cards


To show my appreciation for all the great customer orders I received in August, I've been busy making these "Thank You For Your Order" and "Just For You" cards.  I hope everyone who gets one in the next week enjoys them.  

These cards are so quick to make and they could be used for any occasion.  I used stamps from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set on both the card and envelopes.   
Concord Crush DSP and Inks on a Whisper White card stock base make the Pocket Silhouettes Stamp set look amazing!

Poppy Parade and Pocket Silhouettes on Whisper White Card Stock base.

These "Just for You" cards were stamped in Peach Parfait on Whisper White and Peach Parfait DSP was used for backgrounds.

Pear Pizzazz DSP and Inks on Whisper White cardstock. 

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

WOw you are on busy Girl!

Hugs
Shirley

Andrea Gideon said...

Penny, These are lovely

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...