Thursday, September 8, 2011

All Occasion Card Class - Evening Session

Just a reminder that I'm hosting the second of two All Occasion Card Classes - The Evening Session on:

Date:            Thursday September 15th, 2011
Time:           6:00 to 9:00pm (Note this is a time change to accomodate gals coming from work)
Place:           My Studio - address and map will be supplied upon RSVP
Cost:            $20.00 buys you an evening of fun, creating four beautiful All Occasion Cards.  You'll get to use a variety of Embossing Folders and the Big Shot Dies.  All supplies for the cards are part of the fee and light refreshments will be served.
Bring:           Your adhesive (tape runner, Tombo etc).

RSVP:          Please contact me at 778-880-1296 or email:  pennyhanuszak@telus.net to book your spot.
                      Maximum of six per class (if we go over that number I'll book another date). 

6 comments:

Dale Morin said...

These cards are so beautiful! Wish I was close enough to come.

Debbie Martin said...

These are very lovely! I am sure your ladies will love them.
www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

Lisa Kmiec said...

Cute cards! I love the pansies!

Yolanda said...

Beautiful! I love those cards.

laurie said...

Those are just fabulous!

paper bag create said...

FABULOUS class and I LOVED LOVED the cards!!!! It was so FUN to make the pansies and you've now created a pansie making monster!!!! THANK YOU Penny! :)

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...