Friday, November 12, 2010

Cherry On Top Award!

Hi Everyone! Today when I opened my email I received a note from CherylAnn Robinson, a fellow Canadian stamper (check out her awesome blog) letting me know she had bestowed this wonderful blog award on me.  What a fabulous and exciting surprise!  I met CherylAnn on Ustamp several sessions ago and always enjoy her fabulous creations and talent, so it was so thoughtful of her to think of me. 

The rules for receiving this award are simple:

1. Thank the person who gave it to you. Thank you so much, CherylAnn, you are so sweet!   (http://www.stampandscrapwithcherylann.com/)

2. Copy and paste the award on to your blog.........whew, that was easy!

3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy. My three things - I can laugh at my own mistakes; I love to sing in the car; and I can stamp all night when the mood hits!

4. Pass the award to five othersOkay I thought about this and the following five Stampers have such awesome blogs I just have to share them with you:

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...