Friday, October 8, 2010

And The Winner Is........................

Hi everyone.  Thanks so much for entering my draw for a free pass to UStamp With Dawn and Friends!!! Get a Jump on Your Jingle!  I've received 12 fabulous comments (one was disqualified because it came in twice), letting me know what your favourite Christmas traditions were.  Wow sounds like you folks have some really great traditions and love Christmas time as much a I do.  Everything from shopping on Black Friday (actually people watching) to going to the woods to chop down the Christmas tree.  How wonderful! 

So without further ado, I ran my 12 numbers through the random number picker and #9, Dale is my lucky winner!!!!  Congratulations Dale Morin..................I'm so happy for you.
Dale Morin said...

"We have a family tradition of baking dozens of cookies in December to give away. It's loads of fun and tastes really good!"

Oh Yummy Dale that sounds like so much fun and good too!  I'll be in touch with you by email.  Once again congratulations!
Random Number Picker Enter a number:
I want a number between 1 and… 12
Result:
9
Random number code based on JavaScript documentation on the Mozilla Developer Center.

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

Thank you so much! I am really excited to be the winner. I look forward to all the great projects that will be offered!

Have a fabulous weekend and thanks again!

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...