Friday, October 9, 2009

UStamp Designer Holiday 09 Winner Has Been Found!!!










Drum roll please..................... the lucky winner of the Free Pass to the Designer Holiday  UStamp 09 is Trina Pham from Vancouver, BC.  This is so exciting and I'm so happy for Trina.  Trina had already signed up for this session, but she'll be reimbursed and will be able to participate absolutely free.  The new session which begins October 16th and runs through November 13th is still open for registration, so if you haven't signed up yet make sure you click on the UStamp widget to go to the registration site.  I can't wait to start making my Christmas cards and projects and I hope you're the same.  Once again congratulations Trina, hope you have lots of fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way to go trina.. : )

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...