Thursday, September 24, 2009

Christmas is Coming and That's Not All...............

This note is just a little teaser of things to come.  I want to know if you love the Christmas season like I do?  Is this the time when you anticipate all the great cards and gifts you're going to make for your friends, family and co-workers? Want a little help, want great ideas?  If so I have some really exciting news of an upcoming event that I've had the privilege to be asked to participate in and I want to share my excitement with you!  Stay tuned because I'm going to share that news with you and I'm also going to be giving away some blog candy!!!  You don't want to miss out on this news so come back in a few days and I'll give you some details.

No comments:

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives April 2024 and Sketch Challenges

The past week was so busy that time literally flew by.  I have a number of projects on the go, including working on my April 2024 Paper Pump...