Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blog Candy Winner -

Before I announce the winner of a free pass to Designer Holiday 09 UStamp I'd just like to thank everyone for your kind words of encouragement!  You made my week, let me tell you.  Secondly I'd like to apologize for not drawing on the 29th as noted in my post. I've been having difficulties accessing the internet since I added Norton Utilities on the past weekend.  Looks like all my cookies etc. got deep sixed. My evenings have been spent restoring stuff, instead of stamping and creating............ what a frustration!!!  Anyway it's fixed now!

What grand suggestions all of you made.............everything from christmas cards to purses and boxes!  Although I'm not going to spoil the surprise by telling you what I'm making, I'm sure you're going to be happy!  One of my greatest joys in participating in the UStamp with Dawn and Friends sessions has been checking in each day to see what the newest project  would be and I was never disappointed!

Now for our winner........................drum roll please.  Our lucky winner was picked through a Random Integer selector and it is............................ "contacttrina  who said... "Congratulations, Penny! Can't wait to see your creations. I love A2 card holders, boxes and purses. September 29, 2009 9:14 PM

So Trina please send me your full name and contact information to my email at:  pennyhanuszak@telus.net and we'll get you set up for the Holiday UStamp beginning October 16th.   I hope you're excited because I sure am!



For those of you who were kind enough to comment but didn't win, don't give up,  check back because I'm going to have another give away in a week or so!  If you're interested in registering for the UStamp with Dawn & Friends!! Holiday 09  Click Here for full details and registration information.

1 comment:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Hi Penny - CONGRATULATIONS - i didn't know you were a guest designer - i haven't been on your blog for a while - well done you - you so deserve to be a designer - especially after what you sent me!!!! I'm sad that UStamp has finished but i will definately be there for the next one!!!! I think you deserve another pressie in the mail for your good news!!!! take care and will talk again soon!!! I am sooo excited for you :0)

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...