Wow, imagine my surprise when I opened my email today to see that I was nominated to receive a Kreative Blogger Award from Laurie .
You can't believe what an honour this was coming from Laurie, as I absolutely love her blog. Each time I visit it I am so inspired by her stamping creations and fabulous recipe cards, that I can never get enough of her site! Thanks Laurie.
So now to get on with the business at hand. In order to accept this award I have to: 1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog. 3. Link the person who nominated me for this award. 4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting. 5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers. 6. Post links to the seven blogs I nominate. 7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them. So here goes:
Seven things you may find interesting about me (or not):
1. I've been married to my childhood sweet heart for 40+ years and love him as much as I did when I was a teenager.
2. My second love is my little Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu cross...... he lights up my days!
3. I never end a day without ice cream.
4. I love to blog surf and look at everyone else's creations.
5. A vivid imagination and a desire to be creative has given me many outlets and opportunities.
6. Procrastination is my middle name but organization is my winning game!
7. I love to walk and I usually find pennies along the way - every day.
Here are some of the amazing blogs that inspire me:
1. Paper Bag Create by Sheri
2. A New Ink on Life by Jennifer Picard
3. Stamp With Heather by Heather Summers
4. Layin Rubber Ink by Alysbeth Johnston
5. Treasure Trove by Jenny Adams
6. My Creations by Lainee
7. Learn to Stamp and Scrap by Lynn Larson
These are truly amazing sites I follow and I'm sure you'll enjoy visting them too. Enjoy!