Welcome to My Blog Penny Tokens Stampin Spot

This is my little creative get away spot in a very hectic world. I love to stamp, meet other stampers and share my inspirations. So come and, sit for a while, explore my site and leave a comment when you can.
PENNY HANUSZAK, CONSULTANT, Independent Stamping Up Demonstrator, http://pennyhanuszak.stampinup.net

Email: pennyhanuszak@telus.net




Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Have Fun Doing What You Love"


"Have Fun Doing What You Love"
Do you love creating beautiful cards or scrapbooking? If you do, then there's still time to join the Stampin' Up! family for as little as $105 with the Mini Starter Kit. This promotion is only available until August 31st. Sign up today and you can have fun helping friends and family create exciting projects, while earning free products and even a little extra cash"

No comments: