Sunday, November 1, 2009

Winter Post Stair Step Card


While I was on vacation in Laughlin Nevada my Holiday project was featured on UStamp with Dawn and Friends. I thought you may like to see it.  I designed a Stair Step card and used two classic Stampin' Up stamp sets - Winter Post and Lovely as a Tree. 



This card is unique in that it features a gift card or tag holder on the back made with the Top Note Die from BigZ Shots. 




If you are interested in participating in the Holiday Session of UStamp, you can get information and sign up here. There are still 12 days left in this session and the projects so far have been fabulous!!! It's never too late to join, you will have access to all the projects for a long time, even after it closes."

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Penny, I LOVED your card on UStamp and look forward to creating my own. Trust you had a lovely trip away ...

Jenny Adams said...

Hi Penny, your Step Stair Winter Card was so delightful - over here in Sunny Australia we still talk about now saying it's the best card idea we've seen on UStamp so far! Loved it. Thank you.

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...