Saturday, August 31, 2024

TOP Three - Peace on Earth #70 Sketch Challenge

 

Wow, I had a delightful surprise that I want to share.  Today when I was checking out some of the sketch challenge sites I saw my entry for the Peace on Earth #70 was chosen as one of the top 3 winners of this sketch challenge. How cool is that? 

I am proudly displaying my badge in this post and in my sidebar for this challenge and thank the Design Team and Peace on Earth Sketch Challenges for choosing my entry! Congrats to Fabiola and Vicky who were also amongst the Top 3.  And congrats to the awesome overall winner of this sketch challenge is Trina Pham.  Make sure you check out her entry it is super gorgeous!

Happy Stamping!
Penny Token's Stampin' Spot 
Penny Hanuszak, CDN Stampin' Up Demo since 2006

No comments:

Caroling Mice - FMS #752

Are you ready for another challenge over at the Freshly Made Sketches blog?  If so check out this wonderful sketch hosted by Narelle FMS752 ...