Stampin' Up! introduced their newest product sensation the "Stamparatus" at their recent On Stage event, and from all accounts it was an instant hit with the attending demonstrators.
Check out Carrie's Video and the 5 reasons why you'll want to have this new tool:
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you ever crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? What will it do for me? Okay here's what you'll be able to do with this new tool:
- You'll be able to make multiple stamped images with ease
- You'll be able to consistently stamp crisp, clean images by simply applying more ink and re-stamping.
- You'll definitely make fewer mistakes positioning your stamps, which in the long run will save you time and money, and
- You'll be able to easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using these amazing reversible plates.
1. Using the two reversible and adjustable hinged plates you'll be able to develop new and specialized stamping techniques and stamp with precision. the two reversible plates give you four surfaces to stamp with.
2. You can stamp with your choice of red rubber or Photopolymer stamps simply by using the foam mat that's included with this tool.
3. There are built in rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
4. Because there are two open sides on this machine you can stamp on larger sheets of paper.
5. There are 2 powerful magnets that will hold your paper in place so you can stamp crisp precise images. The magnet storage slots have been provided on the back of the took, so the magnets are always handy when you need them.
How Much and How Do you Get It?:
First of all this stamping tool is reasonably price at $65.00 CDN plus shipping and handling.
Instead of waiting until the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration events happen in January, Stampin up is releasing the Stamparatus in a slightly different way. You'll be able to reserve yours during three upcoming periods beginning on Thursday November 16th, 2017. See chart below for time periods and mark your calendar:
The launch will feature three reservation windows:
- Reservation quantities are “while supplies last”.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin Up. When you close your order, be sure to verifiy that your credit card and shipping information are correct.
MORE DETAILED Q & A – click here
Reserve your Stamparatus – click here
PLEASE NOTE – reservations start on November 16th and are while quantities last.
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot