Here's My Card:
My card features a fun stamp and die bundle from the Occasions Catalogue called Custom Tee and the T-Shirt Builder which I've married up with the CAS Colors & Sketches Challenge #215:
Inside and out, this card has an "all boy sports theme" going on that meets the criteria for this Masculine Anything Goes challenge.
I love that there are so many great sentiment stamps to use with the T-Shirts in the Custom Tee set. There's also a set called "Designer Tee" in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue that's available for FREE until March 31st with a $60 CDN order . It has 10 wonderful Photopolymer stamps that fit in the middle of the T-shirt. T
Stamp Sets: Custom Tee, Balloon Adventures, Cozy Critters Hostess Set, Great Sport (Retired)
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Card Stocks: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Pacific Point
Accessories: Trimmer, Big Shot, T-Shirt Builder Dies, Circle Framelits, Itty Bitty Accent Star Punch (R), Bunch of Banners Thinlets, Tom Bow Glue, Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber.
What fun! I loved how this card came together. Here's the details:
1. The card base was a piece of Very Vanilla card stock measuring 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2".
2. The first layer is Rich Razzleberry and measures 4 x 5 1/4".
3. The second layer is Pacific Point and it measures 3 3/4" x 5"
4. I used one of the retired Circle Die Stamps to cut a 3 1/4" circle from the Pacific Point layer. I randomly stamped soccer balls from the Good Sport (R) stamp set and small birthday presents from the Cozy Critters Hostess set in Pacific Point ink on this layer.
5. I was going to use a 3" circle die to cut out a smaller circle in the Rich Razzleberry layer, but decided to use the T-Shirt Builder die instead. I lined up the T-Shirt so that it was in the middle of the 3 1/2" circle.
6. I glued the first and second layers together but before I attached them to the card base I cut off the bottom right hand corner on an angle, which exposed the Very Vanilla card base, once these layers were adhered. I stamped the sentiment "All Star Champs" from the Customer Tee stamp on an angle in this space. I stamped "#1" in Old Olive ink in the middle of the T-Shirt.
7. I created a banner label using the Bunch of Banners Thinlet dies and stamped "Birthday Boy" in Pacific Point ink.
8. I punched out some small stars with the Itty Bitty Accents Star punch (R) from Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry card stocks and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the banner and the card layer.
8. To finish the inside of the card I stamped the Rich Razzleberry T-shirt that was left over with the sentiment "All Star Champ" and sponged the edges with Rich Razzleberry ink, and adhered it to the top inside panel of the card. A few random Old Olive and Pacific Point stars were added.
9. The bottom inside layer was stamped with the sentiment "No One Deserves a Happier Birthday Than You" from the Balloon Adventures stamp set in Pacific Point ink. A soccer ball was stamped in the bottom right corner in Pacific Point and two small gift boxes were stamped in Rich Razzleberry.
Well that's it for me this week. I hope you liked this card and will leave me some comments.
I hope you'll drop in and visit the other Design Team Artists for some more inspiration at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Blog. I also hope you'll play along with us by linking to the InLinksy no later than 5pm Mountain Standard Time on Monday March 27th. Instructions are at the bottom of the Watercooler Wednesday challenge blog post. We'd love to have you join us.
Penny Tokens Stampin' Spot