Friday, September 19, 2014

World Card Making Day Event- Sunday October 5, 2014





Although WORLD CARD MAKING DAY is on October 4th, I’m celebrating by holding a Drop-In Open House with my friends on Sunday October 5th.  

I’m looking forward to a fun filled time from 10:00am to 1:00pm and would LOVE for you to join me.

This is a great opportunity to see what’s new in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue, as well as to try out some new stamps and tools.   


I have great samples to share with you and you’ll create a fun and fast Christmas card, matching envelope and tag at my Make N’ Take table. Oh, did I mention there are deals on used stamp sets and products, snacks, beverages, prizes and more.  See, I told you it would be fun.

So drop me a note or give me a call and reserve your spot. 
RSVP at this link:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/pennyhanuszak/events?id=1022234
Phone:  778-880-1296



No comments:

Zany Birthday FMS#628

Well another week has flown by and there's a promise of Spring between the rain drops.  I'm thrilled to see all the cherry trees sta...